If you’ve been glued to your TV for the past couple days (or weeks), you’re probably feeling like the world is ending due the Covid-19 pandemic. The media is generating panic, causing terrified people to raid their local grocery and drug stores. Fear not! The human race is in the process of fixing this problem, as evidenced by the recent breakthroughs listed below:
– China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital. Not enough new cases to support them.
– Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They are going to suggest same medicine, globally.
– Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.
– A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.
– Apple reopens all 42 china stores
– Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days
– Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining
– Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe
– Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine
– 3 Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered; able to return to everyday life
– A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research
– A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore
– Tulsa County’s first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual has had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery
– All 7 patients who were getting treated for at Safdarjung hospital in New Delhi have recovered
– Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid -19 can treat others infected by Covid-19